Life MinistryEach week during our worship services, a trained prayer team is ready to pray with you. Whether you need a miracle or a little encouragement, we’d love to pray in faith with you. If you are interested in becoming a Life Ministry, please contact your campus pastor. He will help you connect to the campus leader of Life Ministry, who will assist you in understanding how members become Life Ministers.
Healing & Hope MinistryAre you tired of dealing with the same issues, and looking for help and breakthrough? At times all of us struggle with issues of physical, emotional or spiritual pain. We may feel alone, empty, confused, or ashamed of our thoughts and behaviors. You are not alone! Our Healing & Hope prayer ministers know the heart of Jesus. They have personally experienced His kindness and mercy. They will offer personal, focused prayer support during one-hour appointments. To schedule a Healing & Hope appointment, please contact Lisa Shirley by email or phone at the Reynolda Church office (336) 723-0716.
Pastoral CareExperiencing a life transition? Feeling stuck? Our pastors are available to talk with you. To access the resources of Reynolda Church simply email Pastor Bruce Hayes
Financial AssistanceWe love to be generous in times of need. If you’re part of the Reynolda family and you need help, please ask! We’ll work to get you connected to resources here at the church or in our community. To confidentially request financial assistance please email Pastor Bruce Hayes
The CareNets of Reynolda Church
• Pastoral Care
• Elders - Contact Pastor Bruce Hayes (email@example.com) to be connected with the Reynolda Church Elder of the Week to receive prayer.
• CareNet Deacons - Serve in our midst to coordinate care in times of crisis.
• Meals - If meals are helpful during such a time, connect w Bruce Hayes (firstname.lastname@example.org) who can connect you with a CareNet Deacon or Meal Team.
• Prayer - Available in the prayer ministry area after the service.
• Healing & Hope - For extended prayer and care ministry by appointment, contact Lisa Shirley to schedule (email@example.com).
• Community Groups - These expressions of our fellowship are also designed to provide care for your soul.
• Community Resources
Campus Pastors and Care Coordinators
Clemmons Campus Pastor - Brandon Williams, 336-269-0747; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clemmons Care Coordinator – David Hastings, 336-830-6023; email@example.com.
Kernersville Campus Pastor - Barrett Johnson, 336-413-7075; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kernersville Care Coordinator - Eric Shipton, 336-778-6876; email@example.com.
King Campus Pastor – Chuck Estes, 336-955-6375; firstname.lastname@example.org.
King Care Coordinator - Julie Estes, 336-978-3005; email@example.com.
Village Campus Care Coordinator/Care Ministries Pastor - Bruce Hayes, 336-314-0528; firstname.lastname@example.org.